These are a couple recipes that illustrate what can be achieved if you use your imagination and your new found jello shot knowledge. Wonderful things can come out of this, trust me. Just because our examples may not seem appealing, you can still learn from them.
Chicken Soup or the Taste Budless
1 cup cold water
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1 ½ cups chicken noodle soup
½ cup vodka
1. Pour cold water into a small saucepan and sprinkle with
unflavored gelatin and stir well. Then allow to sit for about
2. Place pan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring
frequently and making sure that the gelatin dissolves.
Immediately remove from heat and allow to cool for about
3. Add the vodka and chicken noodle soup, and stir until well
4. Pour into your little cups and refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours until
Keeping You Regular
One 3-ounce package grape Jello
1 cup water
1 cup prune juice
20 or more dried prunes
8 oz. shredded ExLax Chocolate
Makes 20 shots.
1. In a small saucepan, bring water to a low boil.
2. Pour grape Jello into a medium heatproof bowl. Then add
the boiling water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Allow
3. Add the prune juice to the cooled mixture. Stir until well
combined. Refrigerate in a bowl until thickened and slightly
set. About 15 minutes.
4. Pour mix into your little cups. Put 2 -3 dried prunes into each
shot. Chill until firm, about 4 – 6 hours.
5. Before serving, garnish the top of each shot with the shredded